How to place an order to go to multiple locations
Here is how it works:
- Put all the items you would like to order into your cart.
- Once you are done selecting all your items, click the Cart Icon and check mark the box that says Ship to Multiple Addresses.
- Now you can start adding the addresses that you want the gifts to ship to. Be sure to check the number of items going to a single address. You can add more items to your cart while entering addresses by simply clicking the large + sign and then assigning an address to that item.
- When you are done assigning locations to each item, click continue. If these are gifts and you would like to add a gift note, simply check the "This is a Gift" box and you will be able to fill out a TO: FROM, and a unique message for each address. Be sure to click SAVE after you type each message.
- Free Shipping is available for order of $75 or more going to one address. So you may have some orders that qualify and some that do not even if your full order total is over $75.
- NEW this year, we have significantly reduced the shipping rates for orders that do not meet the $75 order minimum.
- If you need help please call 800-824-2263 Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm.